.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Murali unsure about his future | Might quit before 2011 World Cup | Poor performance against India


Muttiah Muralitharan ( Murali ) losing the fizz...

Muttiah Muralitharan the world highest wicket taker in both the forms of the game (ODI's & Test Match cricket) is feeling low and weary; claiming age has taken toll and he may consider to quit from both the forms of game if his bad form continues.

Here is what he has to say.
"I am 37 years old and I can't bowl as much as those days because I get tired after 15-16 overs. But I will try and play a little bit of one-day cricket - that's only 10 overs to bowl. If I find everything is not going well I might retire from both forms of the game before the World Cup," Murali says."
Murali has not been able to make a mark in the current series against India. His last 5 wickets has cost him more than 350 runs

You Might Like This



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Hello

Cricket Live Scorecards